Sunday, July 15, 2007

A Book Worthy of Your Reading Time

A Book Worthy of Your Reading Time

As my vacation and time in school draw to a close, I find myself completing my reading of the latest publication authored by Dr. Gary Bredfeldt who is a professor of leadership and church ministry at The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary. The book is called Great Leader Great Teacher and issues a needed challenge to pastors, ministers of education, Sunday school teachers as well as other lay teachers, ministerial students, and teachers in higher education. Dr. Bredfeldt issues a biblical reminder to each of us in the areas of teaching and leadership. It is the scholarship and passion for Christ that encourage me about the quality and spirituality of our Southern Baptist Seminaries.

No comments: